The Basics of Nanny Payroll
Did you know that if you hire a nanny, or other household employee, in the eyes of the government, you’re considered a business?
That means you have to document your nanny's payroll and file taxes. And we’re here to help!
Let’s start with the basics: if you pay your nanny, babysitter, house keeper or other household helper more than $1,000 per quarter, or $2,100 a year, you may be responsible for paying the Nanny Tax.
Save Time and Comply with the Law
100% TAX FILING GUARANTEE
Federal, state and local taxes are calculated and filed - guaranteed.
RUN PAYROLL ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
Easily run payroll online or from your smartphone or tablet - anytime.
SAVE TIME WITH AUTOPAYROLL
Put your payroll on cruise control and automate payment.
Avoid IRS Penalties with our Tax Filing Guarantee
Pay your nanny, caregiver or other household helpers in minutes - and avoid the work of calculating and then paying the necessary taxes - to all of the various agencies. Z3N Payroll's nanny payroll service will has you covered.
- Deductions for Social Security, Medicare, unemployment, and state taxes are done for you.
- 1040-ES filed on your behalf.
- Signature-ready Schedule H provided for you to attach to your annual 1040 filing.
Payroll as Easy as...
Running payroll is easy, and you can do it in just a few clicks from your computer or mobile device. Here’s all it takes:
- Enter your employees’ hours or salary.
- Preview the taxes being deducted.
- Approve payroll. You’re done!