Small Business Payroll
Small business payroll you can trust
Don’t risk fines, penalties and headaches.
Payroll is a basic requirement for any business – you have to pay your employees (and yourself), make the correct deductions, and file taxes. But payroll isn’t the reason you went into business. We take care of this core function for you, so you can focus on what matters: building your business and living your life.
Don’t take our word for it, see how Z3N Payroll compares.
Payroll as easy as…
If you choose Z3N Payroll as your payroll services provider, this once-complicated process becomes very easy, needing just three steps:
- Enter your employees’ hours or salary.
- Preview the taxes being deducted.
- Approve payroll. You’re done!
Why Z3N Payroll?
Payroll services aren’t created equal, and Z3N Payroll stands out from the crowd as the first online payroll service built for small business and only payroll service for small business offering full service payroll with live customer support and taxes done for you.
Flexible Payroll Features that Make Your Life Easier
Unlimited payrolls and numerous payroll options make running payroll even faster and more stress-free.
- Unlimited payroll - run additional payrolls at no extra charge.
- Flexible options - including one-day and same-day expedited payroll and cancel payroll, can save you when you’re in a bind and need to ensure your employees are paid accurately and on time.
- Run the same payroll each pay period? Put your payroll on cruise control with Auto Payroll.
Run Payroll Your Way
As your business grows, so do your payroll requirements, including how your individual employees prefer to be paid. Z3N Payroll offers an array of options enabling you to tailor your payroll to your business and employee needs, including support for:
- W-2 employees and 1099 contractors
- Direct deposit, pay cards, or checks you print yourself
It Adds Up: Deductions, Payments and Credits
Accurate and compliant payroll comes down to the details. Z3N Payroll can handle deductions and credits, including:
- Garnishment deductions
- 401(k) and more!
Live Customer Service When You Need Help
Backed by our award-winning U.S.- based customer care team is here when you need them, by phone, email or live chat.